- Are computers and gadgets harming our children?
- Why so many kids can’t sit still in school today
- Why do people bully?
- How to deal with bullying?
- Teenage smoking: Challenges and Intervention
- Teenagers who smoke cannabis may be more likely to develop schizophrenia
- Little known cause of low self-esteem
We all need help sometimes to embrace changes. And when you do, you need an empathetic listener who understands you and helps you discover your path. Please browse through the Frequently Asked Questions section for more information or contact me for a consultation.
* Depression * Anxiety * Low self-esteem * Self-harm * Anger * Aggression * Sexual Assault * Physical Abuse * Emotional Abuse * Relationship Issues * Divorce * Family Conflict * Positive Living * Work-life Balance * Stress Management * Time Management * Procrastination * Goal Setting * Bullying * Peer Pressure * Dating * Sex Education * Exam Phobia *